Friday, March 19, 2010

"The Sun Still Shines"

"The Sun Still Shines"
Even in winter, even in the midst of the storm, the sun is still there.
Somewhere, up above the clouds, it still shines and warms and pulls
at the life buried deep inside the brown branches and frozen earth.
The sun is there! Spring will come! The clouds cannot stay forever!
-Gloria Gaither

This poem is my wish for myself today.  I went to the pharmacy in the hope that my miracle drug-the Adderall-would be ready, but it wasn't there yet.  So, I have to endure the entire weekend still feeling this skin-crawling feeling.  I don't know how I'll endure it, but I guess I'll just have to find a way.  I'm already taking more Ativan than I'm supposed to, even though I can hardly feel its effects anymore.  I guess I've been on it too long.  Hopefully the sun shines for me this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the sun shines for you too. Side effects from drugs are horrible hopefully they will have them for you on Monday. Look after yourself and maybe some self soothing will help. xx

    ReplyDelete