Saturday, March 20, 2010

"My hopes are not always realized but I always hope". -Ovid

Today I tried to stay busy.  I went to a swap meet to try and sell some of my misbegotten items, but no luck-not a single thing sold!  The borderline personality part of me (which is all of me) took it totally personally, and I came home feeling dejected.  The only bright spots in the day were some cds I picked up at the swap meet, and new cd that came from Amazon (yes, I did not stick to my rule to stop ordering from Amazon-in fact I ordered something else tonight)!  Then another materialistic bright spot was the purchase of the New Moon DVD-which like an almost 30 loser, I've been awaiting for months. 

I also hoped the my prescription and my self-proclaimed savior-the Adderall-would come in today, but no such luck.  Tomorrow I have a meeting for a retreat that is coming up next weekend and I'm so nervous.  They're going to want to do a skit that involves hugging and holding hands and the first way my panic manifests is through sweaty hands.  What do I do?  Tell them I can't do the skit?  I don't know what to do other than jack myself up on Ativan and wish for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment