Monday, March 15, 2010

Going out of my mind...

I feel like I'm going to crawl out of my skin.  Literally, or actually, figuratively.  I can hardly sit still.  My heart is beating fast in my chest, and the nervousness is washing over me like a wave.  I'm listening to my favorite music, which is supposed to be soothing, but no dice.  I tried to do house chores to stay busy and active but that only amped me up more.  I tried to take a nap to shut my mind up, but that only made my mind race more.  I don't know what to do.  I took an extra Ativan, but I know that it won't work.  I'm just anxiously awaiting my doc appt on Wednesday and hoping he has some words of wisdom for me.  The last time I felt like this I got put on Adderall, but I'll never take that again-it made me too sick (but did fix the anxiety problem, sadly).  I wish there were some cure for all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment